Thursday, April 19, 2012

Dear Awkwardness,

It's been a month since this has happened, but I'm still remembering quite clearly my encounter with you as I got back to school after Spring Break. Next time I decide I need a glass of milk after being gone for two weeks, I would appreciate it if you would warn me to check the expiration date before I chug it. I'm also admiring the timing that our fridge had to break down during that time as well. You might think that I would have noticed the chunks in my milk... but alas. I would never like to taste that "milk" ever again. At least it's good to know that I have a strong stomach, and I'm sure this milk fast has been good for me. I'm going to think twice before ever drinking milk again.

Way to look out for me,
Rachel

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Hilarious!! I was going to say, word-for-word, the exact same thing Al said. Except I planned to spell gross with an r instead of a w. Great minds think alike, eh?

    ReplyDelete